Shadows of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Moon

A great little Community to share some Witchy stuff, Paranormal, Ufo, Conspiracy Theories and to just have fun!!

New topics
» Important Announcement
Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 7:50 pm by Shadows

» Sympathetic and Candle Magic
Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:31 pm by Shadows

» methods for candle magick.
Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:30 pm by Shadows

» A complete guide to practicing Candle Magick.
Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:26 pm by Shadows

» Candle colors and their associations:
Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:24 pm by Shadows

» Basic Candle Magick & Safety
Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:21 pm by Shadows

» Candle Divination
Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:36 pm by Shadows

» Candle Color and Meaning
Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:31 pm by Shadows

» Tools Used in Magickal Workings: Staff
Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:26 pm by Shadows

Top posting users this week
No user

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spell for Separating Yourself from a Problem or Person

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadows

Shadows
Admin

Small issues can be handed in a magic circle, larger issues may need a full ritual.Think carefully about which is best for the situation

Needed:
2 black candles, a long black ribbon, black gloves, scissors,
cauldron containing small amounts of alcohol and a silver bell.

Cleanse and consecrate all the items, and dress the candles(to send negative energy away from you), then light the candles. Hold each end of the ribbon and name the ends. Pass the silver bell over the altar several times until you feel you are in tune with the Universal energies of love and peace. Anger is not a luxury afforded to you in this situation. Put the black gloves on and say:

‘I call upon the energies of Universal balance
I call upon the ancient energies of my people
I call upon the living energies of the Morrigan
Underworld and heaven
Land and sea, I awaken these energies unto me.
Witness now that I renounce and sever
Break bonds and connections with ________
By all the powers that are One Power
May the great sisters of Karma now weave anew
and separate me from you
As I will, so mote it be’

Cut the ribbon and say:

‘It is so.’

Light the cauldron, and burn both the pieces of ribbon.

https://shadowsofthemoon.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum