Shadows of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Moon

A great little Community to share some Witchy stuff, Paranormal, Ufo, Conspiracy Theories and to just have fun!!

New topics
» Important Announcement
Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 7:50 pm by Shadows

» Sympathetic and Candle Magic
Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:31 pm by Shadows

» methods for candle magick.
Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:30 pm by Shadows

» A complete guide to practicing Candle Magick.
Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:26 pm by Shadows

» Candle colors and their associations:
Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:24 pm by Shadows

» Basic Candle Magick & Safety
Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:21 pm by Shadows

» Candle Divination
Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:36 pm by Shadows

» Candle Color and Meaning
Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:31 pm by Shadows

» Tools Used in Magickal Workings: Staff
Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 12:26 pm by Shadows

Top posting users this week
No user

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You Empty Spell to Stop a Person From Harming You Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:57 am

Shadows

Shadows
Admin

You will need:
White candle
Favorite incense
Brown paper
Lead pencil
Spoonful of used coffee grounds

Light a white candle and your favorite incense. Meditate a short while on the problem. Invoke the Spirits of Protection.

Take a piece of brown paper, like from a grocery bag, on it use a lead pencil to print and write the name of the offending person or people. If unknown people are involved, also print and write, ‘and all persons unknown that are causing harm to me!’

Cross off each line forcefully and say, forcefully:

I freeze name(s) to be bound by this spell,
unable to cause any more harm to (name(s)!
As I will, so mote it be!

Put a spoonful of used coffee grounds on the brown paper, fold it small, and place it in the freezer. Leave it until the problem is completely resolved. I wrap a rubber band, string, twist tie, or what have you, to keep the coffee grounds from falling out of the paper. You can also use a zip lock bag.

Be sure and burn the candle completely up. Don’t use that candle for a different purpose.

https://shadowsofthemoon.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum